- Unlimited play any day, tee times may be made 7 days in advance.
- No initiation fees or food and beverage minimums.
- Flexible payment plans. (One time, Quarterly or Monthly).
- Reduced cart fee charge, through our power cart punch card system.
- No charge to member for walking.
- Complimentary use of Putting & Chipping Practice Facilities
- Reciprocity at a select number of Willamette Valley golf facilities, typically for a cart fee charge only.
- Up 50% off Room Rental Fees in the Albany Golf & Event Center.
- Discounted golf fees for guests.
- Complimentary bag storage and lockers available.
- Complimentary Pool Membership ($375 value).
- Complimentary Fitness Membership ($475 value).
Spring Hill Golf Club – a “PLAYERS” COURSE
Very large and active Men’s and Ladies groups within the club it is very easy to always find a game and get paired with a group of fellow members that have similar interests and abilities. Spring Hill Golf Club also has competition teams for both Men and Women members. For the men, it’s the “Ryder Cup” matches. Men qualify all summer long to participate in the “Ryder Cup” style competition. The Men’s “Noonies” group plays every day at, you guessed it! Monday night Men’s league and even a weekend league. For the Women, we have many different choices for competitive golf opportunities. Including being one of the 5 clubs allowed to compete in the “VALLEY LEAGUE” matches. Ladies can also participate in OWGA events as well as the MID-VALLEY SENIOR WOMENS events. Couples Golf every other Friday night. Ladies Day – every Tuesday with a Ladies Luncheon and tournament format monthly. Men’s Day – Every Thursday, Our “Majors Men’s Day” event are always a hit during the Masters, Players Championship, U.S. Open and the British open. For our Junior Golfers we’ve got a fantastic program every Wednesday all summer long. Spring Hill also hosts multiple junior golf events each summer through the Oregon Junior Golf Association. We don’t let winter slow down our golfing fun either – that’s when the true Pacific Northwest golfers come out and play in our “MUDDERS” league! Don’t let the name of our winter league fool you though, Spring Hill is the best conditioned golf course in the winter months in the entire Willamette Valley. A unique drainage/ de-watering system and incredibly well drained soil help us to play “Summer Rules” nearly all year long.
Our 18 hole championship golf course has hosted the Oregon Open on two occasions. Spring Hill sets the standard in the Mid-Willamette Valley and has long been known as a “players” course. The tree lined fairways and classic greens of Spring Hill create the type of golf course that offers a new challenge every time you tee it up. The course is one of the rare layouts that has 6 par-3’s, 6 par-4’s and 6 par-5’s.
NOW BOOKING 2015 WEDDINGS
Albany Golf & Event Center
Outdoor Wedding Venue
Weddings, Receptions, Dinners, Business Meetings, High School Reunions and More!
For a facility tour call (541) 926-6059 ext. 302 weekends too!
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER
DAILY COURSE UPDATES AND SPECIALS
Albany Golf & Event